DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although it was rainy today, i went to the show, and i'm glad i did. saw a lot of nice dodges and other trucks. i even ran into Jesse and Ian from 4x4 Extreme on Spike TV. We ended up talking and drinking with them for a few hours. here are some of the pictures from early today. i'll have more from the pulls later tonight

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics....

Attachments

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a few more.

Attachments

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
i really like those ford f-350 or f-250.. whatever they are.. dont know how well they perform or anything.. but one of my friends dad has one.. and it looks good at least.

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more

Attachments

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
that's jesse and ian. Did you get her number? lol looks like a good time

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Chad:

GREAT PIC'S! I especially like the older trucks like the IH, Bronco & old Ferd. I thought it was a real hoot, seein them 2 Dodge pickemups in that one shot with the trailer. Did ya notice that the car in that pic had more ground clearance? :crazy: I know it's just my opinion, but what a FREAKIN WASTE! BTW, I'm takin the Beast to a Demo Derby on the 28th. No, not as a contestant, but for a tribute to Memorial Day. I'll try and get some pic's of that.

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, i tried taking as many dodge pictures as i could fit onto my camera. sorry, i didn't have the memory stick. i also liked the old rides like ugg mentioned.

i know it's bad and i should have thought about takin out that huge fatty dip before my photo shoot with ian and jesse. they were a blast to hang out with and let me in on a few projects they'll be working on. it was a blast. i'll have more pictures up when i get home. i'm currently at work out of town. the pics i'll post are of the pulls from later that night.

·
Registered
62 Posts
In the picture with the red ford behind it is a blue a chevey that has a cool vynel graphics on the side its not a paint job it was fetured in sport truck magazine i believe i think it was a cool idea to do that to a truck

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that blue chevy your refering to is a stylin' concepts promo vehicle. i talked with the rep from stylin' concepts. it costs five thousand dollars for the wrap. they are available through www.apewraps.com and that cost includes the design (you can provide your concept or they will make one for you), the cost to make the wrap, the cost to fly out two men to your shop and install the graphic. basically they said it takes a whole day to get the wrap down. it looked really nice in person but there were a few spots, like one on the door handle and a little on the tailgate where it was begining to pull off. i guess it is cheaper than a full airbrush paintjob, but it showed that it doesn't last long. the red f150 beside it is a 5.4 supercharged f150 that is being given away. both were very nice trucks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
where are the truck pull pics?

·
2000 Durango R/T
1,065 Posts
cbrenn71 said:
that blue chevy your refering to is a stylin' concepts promo vehicle. i talked with the rep from stylin' concepts. it costs five thousand dollars for the wrap. they are available through www.apewraps.com and that cost includes the design (you can provide your concept or they will make one for you), the cost to make the wrap, the cost to fly out two men to your shop and install the graphic. basically they said it takes a whole day to get the wrap down. it looked really nice in person but there were a few spots, like one on the door handle and a little on the tailgate where it was begining to pull off. i guess it is cheaper than a full airbrush paintjob, but it showed that it doesn't last long. the red f150 beside it is a 5.4 supercharged f150 that is being given away. both were very nice trucks.
That thing probably also gets loaded up and taken to shows on at least a weekly basis where people want to touch it to see what it feels like and how durable it is. A little more wear and tear than the everyday driver would take I would think. My roomate works for a harley shop around here - they've got an H2 wrapped that looks pretty good - it's held up great so far except for the back windows (apparantly the "Do Not Roll Down" stickers are hard to understand for some people).

Just putting in another thought on it.

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
some kind of 4wheelers in the pics there. i didn't see one that would dare go offroad with them cause of their expensive paint jobs.

mike

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
esh- i'm out of town until who knows when. hopefully i'll be home by saturday morning. i'll upload the pictures as soon as i get back. you'll love the pictures of the excusion with 14 tv's pulling, including 1 in each wheel well.

i wouldn't dare take those trucks off road either. most have powder coated frames that see just as much polish as the paint does.

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
as promised. pictures from the pull. sorry, a lot of them didn't come out. drunkeness + night = poor quality of pictures. i took a lot more, but most didn't come out. the people you see in the background represented about 1/20th of the people that were there. i would estimate 10 thousand people. oh, btw i threw the pic of the excusion in there even though it isn't clear, he has 14 t.v's including one in each wheel well.

Attachments

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
more....

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a 2003 Durango and would love to put a lift on like the Durangos in the pics. Having trouble finding lift kits for a 2003. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
370 Posts
just curious, did you slap the guy with the excursion just for having 14 tv's, and one in each wheel well?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.