DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
just me
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please take a picture of the mounting points where the bracket mounts to the frame? the one big bolt and the 2 small ones. all on one bracket, not all of them. i looked underneath and only saw holes to where they should go. my dealer can't seem to help me, probably because they are a ford dealer who bought the dodge franchise. i just need to know what bolts to get, the 6 big ones and the 12 small ones too. thank you for any help!:help:

·
just me
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it does help a little. thank you. i'm just wondering about what bolt to use in the top. looks like it says rivet. it might be worth paying someone to do it for me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
it does help a little. thank you. i'm just wondering about what bolt to use in the top. looks like it says rivet. it might be worth paying someone to do it for me.
All the bolts to mount the running board are the same size.

·
just me
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All the bolts to mount the running board are the same size.
i know the top bolts are the same, there is one on each bracket. but there are 2 small ones on each bracket that have nuts welded to the bracket. they take a much smaller type bolt. do the top bolts hace a nut to them too? i hate it when you don't know if you need the nuts too!;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
i know the top bolts are the same, there is one on each bracket. but there are 2 small ones on each bracket that have nuts welded to the bracket. they take a much smaller type bolt. do the top bolts hace a nut to them too? i hate it when you don't know if you need the nuts too!;)
Unless something has changed, the 3 top bolts are the same bolts as the other 6 (2 for each bracket) that attach the running board to the rocker seam. I recently had removed, then reattached my running boards, all the bolts are the same exact size.

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
All the bolts on my 06 are the same.

·
Hemi x 2
314 Posts
Like they said, all the bolts are the same size. I removed mine a while back and put them back on last year. I believe there are 6 bolts per board? All they do is bolt to the holes in the rocker seam and your done.

·
just me
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does the top bolt on each bracket have a nut seperate? all i see is where the top bolt goes in but nowhere to put a nut behind it.

·
Hemi x 2
314 Posts
The bolt holes are threaded. You should have washers on the bolts but there aren't any nuts. The bolts thread into the body and that's it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.