Not much. Mostly cosmetic stuff.mojoman said:are you going to do any mod.
1) I pulled off the silver pinstripes on day one. I've never cared for stick on stripes - paint is fine, I just don't care for stick ons.
2) Diamond plate under-the-rail tool box went in on the second day I owned it.
3) I've already put NASTA stainless steel Nerf bars on it
4) Mud flaps front and rear are in boxes in the garage - waiting on a sunny day.
5) Window vent visors came in the day before my NASTA bars - but they were cracked - they are getting shipped back, and I'm going with another brand... still waiting on the return authorization and pickup.
6) Lighted Ram Head billet knobs for the air conditioning controls - I've always wanted those when I had my '03.
7) Heated seat inserts sometime before winter time - I found some at a place called Heatmyseats.com
8) Amsoil everywhere as soon as it's time - oil, oil filter, gear lube, air filter, etc...
9) Weather Tamer molded floor liner inserts
Nothing really "performance" ... just convenience.
All the best,