DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Benz Tech
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed my ride today and took a few pics. Hope you all enjoy.

·
It doesn't need a Hemi
462 Posts
Not much for lowering, but very nice Durango. Thanks.

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
very nice

·
rptr00
288 Posts
looks good. any mods planned? How about some grill inserts.

·
Benz Tech
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good. any mods planned? How about some grill inserts.
Yea, I want some inserts and new headlights and corners. Also plan on matching the mirrors and door handles. Also some new fogs to replace those yellow, cracked ones.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice.
I like the lowered look much better than the raised, jacked up to the sky look as long as its not slammed.
I would think she ought to get around corners pretty good with that stance compared to the OEM ride height.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Pretty color! It looks like mine except your's is lowered, I went the other way!

·
Registered
77 Posts
az, sweet looking ride, is yours the 6 lug ? i have a 03 2wd that is 6 lug. i really dont understand the need for 6 lugs on a small suv chassis

·
Registered
606 Posts
az, sweet looking ride, is yours the 6 lug ? i have a 03 2wd that is 6 lug. i really dont understand the need for 6 lugs on a small suv chassis
all 1st generation durango's are a 6 lug. makes it hard to find some descent rims, but that might be on the list when I get my taxes....:rck:

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
all 1st generation durango's are a 6 lug. makes it hard to find some descent rims, but that might be on the list when I get my taxes....:rck:
Yeah 6 lug in this pattern is kind hard to find, but still possible.

If you havnt yet, check out www. discounttiredirect .com (for some reason the forum is asterisking when I put that all together), they have a few there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.