nothin???

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
Werd!

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
I wonder what they are going to do with all those 09 trucks from the Ramchallenge that were thrashed??

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
word to big bird..

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
that's a 3rd gen

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
I wonder what they are going to do with all those 09 trucks from the Ramchallenge that were thrashed??
Two Words: Junk Yard.

I wan't to know how those guys got that job? I'd do that for FREE!!!

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
are you talking about the internet speical or the traveling test drive thing?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha its ok yours would be if dodge kept their hds up with the light dutys...laggers.. haha

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Keep 'em coming!

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
That is an awesome rear bumper. Did it come with those extra backup lights, or did you add those in yourself?

Where did you get the bumpers at?

·
Lookn4u
16 Posts
Frontier Bumpers

That bumper came that way, they do offer one without the lights. Here in north Tx the dealer for frontier is Trails End Truck Accessories on hwy 30 inbetween cherry lane and las vegas trail. Frontier offers a grill guard, the whole front end replacement which is what I have. Then the two rear bumpers, one with the extra lights and one without, both having the cutouts for the dual exhaust and the park assit sensors. Murry with Frontier told me it will be about a month for the steps to be available for the crew cab. The fit on the front is incredable, better than any I've had(Ranch Hand, T3, Road Armor,etc..) Ranch hand told me they will offer the Summit front end replaement in about six weeks. No word on the rear or steps from them.

·
Lookn4u
16 Posts
Exhaust

The stock exhaust sounds very weak, except when you get on it pretty good. I will be going with a 50 series flowmaster or the whole cat bact setup from flowmax, I'm holding off on performance mods till I get a few miles and an oil change or two and switched over to senthetic.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.