DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put my new wheels on this weekend and Raised upper control arms 3 inches.

as well installed my Ekstensive lower control arms with flipped chevy ball joints as well as flipped the tie rod ends on the spindle 0 bumper steer :D

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Dayumm. That is sweet bro.
:rck: :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Registered
939 Posts
:tdwn: :tdwn: :tdwn: I saw day light on that last pic, lol. JUST KIDDING!! That is bichin man, I am jealous!! :werd: :dropjaw:

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
looking even better now Dave. I should have mine back in a week or so from getting the notch.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got Hemi??? said:
:tdwn: :tdwn: :tdwn: I saw day light on that last pic, lol. JUST KIDDING!! That is bichin man, I am jealous!! :werd: :dropjaw:
Front crossmember lays flat on the ground.. still need to Z the subframe 1.5 inches.. next month it will lay complete rail :D

NHRam said:
looking even better now Dave. I should have mine back in a week or so from getting the notch.

I Can't wait to c that thing lay'd out.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
im glad you got wheels, looks a billion times better!

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
dropmob said:
I Can't wait to c that thing lay'd out.

Yea, me either. Remeber the 2-tone S-10 on 22s? He is the one doing the work.

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
That looks awesome. I would suggest removing the hemi badges and painting or shaving the door handles.

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
slammed1 said:
You guys are very close to having me converted to a bagged set up!!!!! Shame on you guys!!!

Excellent :IN THE TONE OF MR. BURNS FROM THE SIMPSONS:

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Holy shyte that's sweet!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NHRam said:
Yea, me either. Remeber the 2-tone S-10 on 22s? He is the one doing the work.

Ryan From Ground scrapers.. cool ass guy we hung with him saturday night on the side door of super 8..

slammed1 said:
You guys are very close to having me converted to a bagged set up!!!!! Shame on you guys!!!

and this is a bad thing ? :thatfunny :thatfunny

JoeHemi57 said:
That looks awesome. I would suggest removing the hemi badges and painting or shaving the door handles.
going to paint the handle's with the rest of the truck as the hemi badges will probably go when i paint it as well. but it is getting a whole new paint job this winter by gbcustoms @ http://www.gbcustoms.com

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
dropmob said:
and this is a bad thing ? :thatfunny :thatfunny

Never ever said bagging was a bad thing........just not practical on my daily driver that has to haul/tow on occasion..........if by chance I get the Charger around Christmas the truck may be a candidate for Air Suspension and more........the time may come...............................:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.