DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is finally back to normal. I replaced the windshield, got the drivers side rim repaired from getting hit, got my spare tire back under the truck...lol. I painted a couple of things on the interior and I painted my brake calipers. I also pulled of my rain guards because to me it has a smoother look. Heres the interior first.

Attachments

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres the brake calipers

Attachments

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and heres some of the truck all shined up!

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Lookin' good. Love the calipers.

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Wow I really like how you cant see the bottom of the seats, I hate that in my 05, nice truck!!!

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Sharp truck
Will mod up nicely

Wheel well liners be a good start

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
HemiKid said:
Wow I really like how you cant see the bottom of the seats, I hate that in my 05, nice truck!!!
Yea we have them flaps but its good for vaccuming. Nice looking truck, love the blue and the 05 rims on the 06

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Looking good! Nice job on the calipers! I second the wheel liners.

And thanks for reminding me that I need to order my floor mats for one of my xmas presents:)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Looks good! Nice and clean. It would look real good if you could find a sport front bumper!

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the complements guys. i would love to get my hands on a sport bumper but with the baby coming and all...i don't have a whole lot to spend. how much do the wheel well liners run...i've been thinking about getting a pair.

·
Registered
929 Posts
DodgeThisRam06 said:
thanks for the complements guys. i would love to get my hands on a sport bumper but with the baby coming and all...i don't have a whole lot to spend. how much do the wheel well liners run...i've been thinking about getting a pair.

Nice job! Here are a few links to give you an idea as to how much they run..

wheel well liner-1

Wheel well liner-2

Wheel well liner 3

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.