DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics I promised yesterday in another thread. The truck is now completely debadged and looks 10x better IMO. Also washed the truck so no road salt, lol. Here's a few pics I took today. Let me know what ya think, and those hideous hood scoops will be coming off the next nice day we have...I didn't put those on there, it was like that when I bought it.

Attachments

·
RAM IT
421 Posts
Looks great!

What are you doing with the scoops then? I like how they look...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I might just sell the scoops, they dont look like they were painted the right color, they're darker than the truck. I'd rather have a functional aftermarket hood rather than these stick on scoops.

·
Registered
736 Posts
truck looks awesome! i hate badges myself, they are the first thing i do to a vehicle when i bring it home. so how do you like the bfg km2?

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
nice, clean & smooth. Badges suck most of the time.

·
Just Call Me Oz
2,844 Posts
Don't knock the scoops if placed right they look wicked mean even though you can tell they are fake. But, a $20 plastic scoop is cheaper than a $700+ hood.

Clean truck...Looks nice.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I'm not a hater of the hood scoops but here locally there is 5 Rams with them, plus the one's on my truck aren't colored matched. Looks like they either came off another Ram that was a darker red, or whoever put them on used a rattle can of red paint that was "close enough". They are also pitted and are a bear to clean, they need to be sanded down and repainted.

The BFG KM2's are awesome. Everything about them is great...except the price.

·
Time waits for No One
68 Posts
Looks Awesome Man

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks good. Did you have any fading around the decals after you took them off? Im thinking about taking the sport stickers off of my truck but am afraid i will still be able to see the shadow from where they were.

·
Mopar owner since 1977
1,204 Posts
I love the smooth look, and the red paint makes it that much better!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good. Did you have any fading around the decals after you took them off? Im thinking about taking the sport stickers off of my truck but am afraid i will still be able to see the shadow from where they were.
I cant really see much fading. There's some ghosting on the tailgate but nothing major should buff right out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.