DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am planning on buying a set of 18" Rockstars for my truck.

I am wanting to see them mounted, and if you have the 18" what is your offset and do they stick out much?

·
Dark Side Master
643 Posts
Ill have pics up tomorrow/today (it is 1am lol) granted that its not raining

·
Dark Side Master
643 Posts
Here we go. Took these like 5 mins ago. Btw, I know my rear rotors need painting lol :) I wish it was sunny out, I buffed/polished my paint sunday and monday and it looks spectacular!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
sweet looking truck vader

·
Dark Side Master
643 Posts
Thanks! I like yours too. I think Im going to get a can of Nightshades and paint those taillights till I can afford a set of those smoke LED tails. That silver stripe on them just bugs me every time i look at em

·
September 2007 ROTM
1,332 Posts
Vader Ram said:
Thanks! I like yours too. I think Im going to get a can of Nightshades and paint those taillights till I can afford a set of those smoke LED tails. That silver stripe on them just bugs me every time i look at em
Awesome truck, and yes I would definitely nightshade those tail lights to make it blend with the truck more. Those stand out way too much IMO.

Nice ride though bro!! :rck:

·
Dark Side Master
643 Posts
Thanks alot guys! Thinking about also painting the grille, and powder coating the front and rear bumpers and sidesteps black to complete the "black out" theme, what do you guys think? Maybe also adding a black westin bull bar...

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
definitely go for the blacked out look the chrome yo have left seems out of place.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Vader Ram said:
Here we go. Took these like 5 mins ago. Btw, I know my rear rotors need painting lol :) I wish it was sunny out, I buffed/polished my paint sunday and monday and it looks spectacular!

Damn firewalls.....VI see red x's vader you should create a Gallery when ya get a minute. That's where I host all my Truck pics. The member A*aron has a black truck w/20" rockstars. They were in the running for me too but went with the monsters due to backspacing/lift.

·
Dark Side Master
643 Posts
I took a few more pics today, will be creating a gallery later. I like the monsters alot, those were my 2nd choice and the black version of the Moto 951s was 3rd

·
Dark Side Master
643 Posts
I have no idea to be honest, I told my wheel/tire guy that I wanted them to stick out about like my 951s did...on the box when they arrived it said 0mm offset. *shrug* I have no clue.

·
Registered
720 Posts
CobblesJ said:
Vader Ram, do you know if they only offer one back spacing in our bolt pattern for these rims?
I think the size controls the offset. My rims(KMC Monsters) are technically universal under the center caps (lug holes all around)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.