DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Website Designer & SEO
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on a Rough Country 4 inch lift kit with 35x12.50x18 Pro Comp Extreme AT's on 18 inch Helo Maxx6 chrome wheels. I also installed a cold air intake, dual exhuast system, Superchips Flashpaq. The truck runs great!!

Attachments

·
Website Designer & SEO
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics

Another pic

Attachments

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
badass... lets not see the profile ;) (side picture)

-David

·
Website Designer & SEO
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics

Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
looks great man, i love them wheels too.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
looks awesome!!

·
Website Designer & SEO
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks..I'll get some good pics tomorrow. I am taking my dog pheasant hunting and there should be plenty of good photo opps.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice truck, where did you get those fender guards... not sure if thats what you call them?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
very nice....love the wheels!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
very nice man, maybe a brush guard and bed rails and you're set =D

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
That Turned Out Really Nice. :d

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
whatre those tires like? noise? any specifics

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Awesome combination! Very Nice!

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Nice lookin' truck-love the wheel/tire combo also.

·
Registered
244 Posts
looks good I have similar setup.

One word of advice check to make sure nothing settles and keep checking alignment I have had lots of issues with uneven tire ware. I personally will not go with directional tires again for a truck. Once they start wareing uneven it is a biatch to get them to even out.

·
Website Designer & SEO
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am going to take the truck back to the shop to tighten down all the bolts after 500 miles. I'll keep an eye on the alignment, thanks for the heads up.

The fender flares are from Bushwacker....they are great and only take about 45 minutes to instal. They are $400.

The tires are not too bad noise-wise on the road. They also have a 40,000 mile warranty which is one of the reasons I bought then.

As for what else, I am going to put the MOPAR brush guard on the front, no bed rails since I have the extang tri-fold tonneau cover. I will probably eventually get my rockers Line-X'ed.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Very Nice!!! :rck: :rck: :rck:

Like the rims. Been thinking about getting the Maxx6 or 8, but had question...I have noticed alot of people with these rims running 18's. Is there an issue with the 17's not clearing the calipers? Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, but it was something I noticed and I really don't want to buy new tires again.

Again, nice rig. Looks like you're done...for now! :D

·
Website Designer & SEO
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MikeHo808 said:
Very Nice!!! :rck: :rck: :rck:

Like the rims. Been thinking about getting the Maxx6 or 8, but had question...I have noticed alot of people with these rims running 18's. Is there an issue with the 17's not clearing the calipers? Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, but it was something I noticed and I really don't want to buy new tires again.

Again, nice rig. Looks like you're done...for now! :D

17's should clear just fine. I chose 18's because I go them for such a good price.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.