DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got done cleaning the truck and thought I would share some pics. Let me know wht everyone thinks. I'm thinking of painting the door handle the same color as the truck but I like the way they look in chrome. Let me know your opinions.....Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Looks good man, I wish I had a sunroof. Whats your plans?

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Looks good.... yea i wish i had a sunroof too... one suggestion tho, i like the chrome door handles but please take the chrome trim off the bottom of the door or is it painted... either way take it off, it will look much better. look at picture of mine with it removed.

BB

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hemi_power87 said:
Looks good man, I wish I had a sunroof. Whats your plans?
Thanks!!! It's getting exhaust in about a month, I have to finish my system, thinking of putting on the Warn hidden winch mount but it looks like it sticks through the bumper and I'm not sure if it would look odd, possibly a lift(4-6") but it's still under warranty and the dealer says it will void the warranty. If I don't do a lift I at least want to put the torsion keys in to level the front and put bigger tires on. I asked them about the magnuson moss act and they still say it will void it. It already has a Line X HID fogs and headlights, the Pioneer AV-NIC1 Nav headunit w/ backup camera, the sunroof, and Rancho RS9000X shocks.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Truck looks good! Leave the handles chrome, they look good!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HemiRamOn20s said:
Looks good.... yea i wish i had a sunroof too... one suggestion tho, i like the chrome door handles but please take the chrome trim off the bottom of the door or is it painted... either way take it off, it will look much better. look at picture of mine with it removed.

BB
It's painted. I thought about that because it started to fade with only 10K miles on it. The dealer has it tomorrow to replace it. I will consider it though. Thanks...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HEMI2003RED said:
yeah looking great man.. Are your headlights HID's... Looks so.. I have the Silverstars, and they are great... Take Care.. Later :rck:
Thanks...Headlights and fogs are HID's and I love them. The only draw back is I don't have any high beams....

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Nice truck! :tup: I think the chrome handles actually look really good on your truck since it's silver.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice work :) Got to do a wash and detail on my truck tommorrow :(

Dan

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FreeLantz said:
Nice truck! :tup: I think the chrome handles actually look really good on your truck since it's silver.
Thanks, I think I'm going to leave them chrome.......Scott

·
Registered
385 Posts
looks good, nice tint all around. Keep the chrome.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Question....do you really need highbeams when you have HIDs in the headlights and foglights? I thought the light output was supposed to be tremendous. I've never been in a vehicle with HID at ngiht, so I dunno. Great looking truck by the way.

KB

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BBHemipower said:
looks good, nice tint all around. Keep the chrome.
Thanks!!! The chrome is staying :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KB112 said:
Question....do you really need highbeams when you have HIDs in the headlights and foglights? I thought the light output was supposed to be tremendous. I've never been in a vehicle with HID at ngiht, so I dunno. Great looking truck by the way.

KB
Thanks!!!! I really don't NEED highbeams but I would like them to flash people to go and stuff like that. The light out put is amazing. Definitely a recommended mod. I will never own another car without them......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.