DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
nice.......I see you even had the roll pan welded in.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
yeah i have a buddy that is getting back into autobody. this was his first since he got back from iraq. didnt cost me a dime.:rck: :gr_patrio :rck:
wow, that makes it even better

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Nice and shiny.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Looks clean.

·
Boomer Sooners
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i really would like to get it painted. i eventuallywant to get a laramie bumper as well but my wife is pregnant with our third so my truck is now on the deep back burner. if some one close would like to swap their chrome for my st to get it painted we can. it is not really the look i am going for but i probably wont be able to get this painted for a long while. just a thought to help some one out. wont hurt my feelings to keep it either

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Love the pan, nice truck dude.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i really would like to get it painted. i eventuallywant to get a laramie bumper as well but my wife is pregnant with our third so my truck is now on the deep back burner. if some one close would like to swap their chrome for my st to get it painted we can. it is not really the look i am going for but i probably wont be able to get this painted for a long while. just a thought to help some one out. wont hurt my feelings to keep it either
Well, how "close" would I need to be. I live just outside of Houston.

·
Boomer Sooners
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think that is about 12 hrs away i was thinking more so meet someone swap them out in a parking lot kind of thing.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Looks good :tup:

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
sweet truck. Lowering the rear like 2-3" more would look sick.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i need to get a roll pan bumper

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.