·
Registered
929 Posts
NIce truck!!! :rck: :rck: :rck:

And welcome to the family! :D

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
I have one just like your and it is a great truck.I know that you love your truck because I love my.I get my line-x spray in tomorrow.Nice truck.

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
Very nice, good choice! :rck:

·
Totally Hemi Crazy!
320 Posts
Noticed on the side it is a "Big Horn Edition" how does that package differ from a regular Ram?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya I love it up here in Montana and the truck shall suit me well for this area. From what I understand the Big Horn package is the 3.92 LSD, 20" Rims, Bright Grille, Fog Lights, Color Matched body molding and the rear sliding window not sure if there is anything else.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
nice ride , congratulations... :rck:

·
MORE! MORE! MORE!
2,914 Posts
Nice ride man.......and welcome to the family! Would look really good debadged. :rck:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very nice! I think the Big Horn is only offered in certain areas of the U.S, like the Thunder road is only offered in the north east, well thats what one dealer told me. Who knows, any ways love the truck and welcome to the Ram family

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
JerryFan1 welcome to DT. It's about time we have another Montana Member. Dee Motors is in Anaconda if my memory is correct, isn't it?

·
Are we going down?
787 Posts
Welcome to DT. Rig looks mint. Man start'n to like those 06 front ends. :tup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya Dee Motors is in Anaconda and they have a smaller used lot in Butte. I love the color its what attracted me to the truck and I can't stand it being dirty. Took it out hunting couple nights ago and the first thing I did when I got back was hit the car wash.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! Congrats on the new Ram. :tup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.