DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my new truck. Its a big step up from the RCSB '04 I had. :D

What do you think?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Love the Night Runner! :rck: Nice choice. :tup:

I see you got it at Bonham. It's amazing how many Dodge's they sell out there. Nice folks too (I trade with them all the time).:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I got it in Bonham, I got my last truck in Greenville. The same guy owns both of them. Bonham gave me the Night Runner for 70 bucks less a month than Greenville was going to give me a SLT with gray 20s and bench seat. Go figure. :huh:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice truck and congrats on the deal through Bonham.

It is getting really hard to find a good dealer anymore. Especially in TX.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
"awsome Lookin Truck". Love The Color :d :d :d :d

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
get w/ brian (slammed1) abd get that thing droped. you would have the first quad cab night runner dropped that i know of.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
03ramit1 said:
get w/ brian (slammed1) abd get that thing droped. you would have the first quad cab night runner dropped that i know of.
Yeah, I just started a new job so once I get everything settled with that, dropping it is second in line, right after getting the windows tinted. Which will be tuesday or wednesday
:D
Thanks for all the comments. I do have one question though. Are all the black rams the same color black or is the Night Runner different? Im asking this because this truck has multicolor flake in it. I attached a pic.

It looks different in person.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
All of the black Rams made after (I think) January are "Brilliant Black" and have the metal-flake you are referring to. This includes all of the Night Runner models.

The old "Black Clear Coat" was discontinued. A few '06's in that color slipped out, but not many.

·
Rooster1828
252 Posts
Great looking truck! The wheels are awesome. I haven't had a chance to check out a Night Runner in person, but after seeing your pics I have to get one of those radio bezels for my truck. Does anyone know if the Night Runner radio bezel is the same as the SRT-10 bezel? I am not too fond of the woodgrain in the '06's.

·
Registered
415 Posts
out of curiosity, how much did that beauty run ya?

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
the bezel in the night runner is exclusive to it. x2 on dropping it asap.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dick Poe Dodge

RB#3901 said:
Nice truck and congrats on the deal through Bonham.

It is getting really hard to find a good dealer anymore. Especially in TX.

There is one dealership in El Paso Tx that have been really great people to work with and that is DICK POE DODGE on airway avenue. I've bought my last 3 dodge trucks from them 2004, 2005, 2006 and my next truck will be from them (200? 4X4 cummins diesel Mega Cab). This dealership isin't a five star dealership but their service is above and beyond the five star dealerships in El Paso, Tx. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: 5 thumbs up.

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
That thing is definitely sweet looking. Is it me or are the head lights also blacked out??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.