DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Vroom, psssst
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my front windows tinted to match yesterday. Guy charged $55. So far im lovin it.

heres the before shot and 2 afters.

Attachments

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
looks real good, and $55 sounds like a great price too

· Registered
185 Posts
whats the thunder road package?
looks good i really want to do it to mine but cops are busting almost every one for it in IL.

· Registered
1,340 Posts
I hope your reflection in the door isn't scale accurate! Looks nice. I should tint mine. It's hot down here in the summer...

· MORE! MORE! MORE!
3,627 Posts
$55 is cheap, what kinda tint do you know?

· Vroom, psssst
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HemiRoy said:
I hope your reflection in the door isn't scale accurate! Looks nice. I should tint mine. It's hot down here in the summer...
lol its not, im a decent size guy. 6' 2'' 180lbs.

And i believe the tent is 3M? Thats what the had advertised all over the office.

· MORE! MORE! MORE!
3,627 Posts
Carrolls Ram said:
lol its not, im a decent size guy. 6' 2'' 180lbs.

And i believe the tent is 3M? Thats what the had advertised all over the office.

Wow if it is 3M and for $55, thats CHEAP :rck: Looking good!! 3M will never fade too, thats whats on my truck, soon to have the whole windshield done too.

· Registered
178 Posts
Wow, I guess it really pays to READ the post rather than check out the pictures of your mod.

I saw the before and after pictures and said "Huh, he took it off-road and got it muddy. Makes it look good and rugged"

Then the next post said "...$55 sounds like a great price..." My first thought was "Who in the hell pays $55 to go mudding??" :WHT:

Like I said, maybe I shoulda read the description first...

· Rollin On 4:56's
1,814 Posts
Really nice job, truck looks cool as hell. I used a guy from deland 2yrs ago, came to my house into my garage, did the 4 windows&the windshield strip for $80. still solid as can be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.