DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got my r/t wheels on tonight. here are a couple of pics. they aren't that great since it was night and raining. i'll try and get some better ones this weekend.

Attachments

·
AKA: Justin
190 Posts
Looks Good man

·
Gromit
278 Posts
Much better than stockers for sure!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Wow! Looks VERY sharp with the two-tone. Good call!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks cool, Berzerk! I was leaning on getting a two tone Durango when I bought mine. Plan on lowering it anytime soon? Oh, btw, you get my email?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Sweet!!!
Now, the real fun is when you find out how much better your D will stick in corners
with that much larger footprint.

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
looks good!

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
look'n good

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
47DuRideSLT said:
Looks cool, Berzerk! I was leaning on getting a two tone Durango when I bought mine. Plan on lowering it anytime soon? Oh, btw, you get my email?

yeah, i just got it. yours looks good.

i do plan on lowering it, i just need to get some money saved up.

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here are some pics that i took of it today. it's kind of dirty.

it's also drives much better now. my old tires were hammered and i had a pretty bad vibration from them. it feels weird having it all smooth now.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Your D looks clean w/o the roof rack and running boards. You're from Walnut Creek? Funny we'd drive all the way up from foggy Pacifica to Walnut Creek just to be in the sun. This was when I used to live up in the Bay Area. Livin in LA the last 7 years.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey E6V,
Nice looking D, looks clean w/out the roof rack and running boards. Did you also remove the door trim or did that not come with the SXT.
Joe

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the only things i removed were the racks and the stickers from it. i've still got the dodge one on the back but i think i'm gonna pull it soon.

i've also got to get rid of the tow hitch thing too. i hate the way it looks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.