DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife thinks I'm sick cause I just like to look at it. Washing it 3 times a week may be a little over the top, but it just runs better when it sparkles!

Attachments

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
Nice Looking Truck --->Clean Too

Nice Looking Truck ---> Clean Too :rck:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice rig! You're normal, trust me. BTW, if your wife thinks you're sick doesn't that mean she thinks your cool - isn't that what sick means today? :cool:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Our rams get California duster treatment every day and washed if it has rained or morning dew has caused spottint etc . Actually one hides in the barn so as to minimize my work

Bad day is when both are used and it rains

I also wax both trucks 4 X a year

Wheels get cleaned after evry use of 10 miles or more to get the brake dust off

So you have company

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
uncbob said:
Our rams get California duster treatment every day and washed if it has rained or morning dew has caused spottint etc . Actually one hides in the barn so as to minimize my work

Bad day is when both are used and it rains

I also wax both trucks 4 X a year

Wheels get cleaned after evry use of 10 miles or more to get the brake dust off

So you have company
holy crap I have 43000 miles on my rig in 16 months if I stopped and cleaned my wheels every 10 miles they wouldve been done 4300 times already LOL + I would never get anywhere ;)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
holy crap I have 43000 miles on my rig in 16 months if I stopped and cleaned my wheels every 10 miles they wouldve been done 4300 times already LOL + I would never get anywhere ;)
I said after USE of ten miles or MORE not every ten miles

I may be goofy but not that bad

·
Registered
562 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
Yes, but because of the aerdynamcis of a clean wheel vs a dirty one, you'd get nowhere faster. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.