DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had them on for a while but finally was able to wash the D and take pics. It was very cloudy outside and tires have some tire dressing that has not dried explaining the milky stuff on there.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres one more, I would like to lower the D but when the wife gets another ride plus better than stock shocks come out from Blistein.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on the classy look. Very stylish. No cheap look there!

We have very similar rides. I have a different rear spoiler but the grill, handle caps, & gas door are all close to the same. :) I love the black look especially at night. You did great.

I'm so close to snatching up my SRT-10s, just looking for the best deal. I'm also going to chop the exhaust. :) Love the gun barrels!

·
CADMONKEY
20 Posts
Man your D looks nice, love the black. I just added some SRT10's on the wife's and I think aftermarket wheels in general make all whips look 10 times better. Love you look your going with real clean :rck: What size tires are you running?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DCMirage said:
Congrats on the classy look. Very stylish. No cheap look there!

We have very similar rides. I have a different rear spoiler but the grill, handle caps, & gas door are all close to the same. :) I love the black look especially at night. You did great.

I'm so close to snatching up my SRT-10s, just looking for the best deal. I'm also going to chop the exhaust. :) Love the gun barrels!
Thanks, I did not want it to look ghetto or pimp. All I have left is the paint and install ram air hood plus something else which I can not say as it will be a surprise small but very important to the look Im going for :secret2: .

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ludakrs said:
Man your D looks nice, love the black. I just added some SRT10's on the wife's and I think aftermarket wheels in general make all whips look 10 times better. Love you look your going with real clean :rck: What size tires are you running?

Those SRTs are awesome but the wife said she wanted something different than what came on Dodges. Tires are ram size 275 55 20 they are a bit taller than stock and speedo is a bit off so I may reprogram it or next time around get 285 50 20. The good thing about this size tire is you still have enough to protect against curb rash plus it fills the wheel well gap more so rims look bigger than they are.

A secret to making your wheels look bigger is to clean the inside of the wheel well so that there is no dirt. Dirt looks grey which contrasts against a black tire therfore exagerating the gap between fender and tire. A clean wheel well is black which blends in with your tires giving the illusion that the fender gap is smaller, just a trick that applies to all rides. On other cars that are not plastic but coated just get flat black paint and apply inside the wheelwell.

·
Just Layin' Low
268 Posts
Looks really sweet,I have 285-50-20 on mine and I know what you mean by watching out for curbs

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Nice. Very classy looking truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What model wheel are you running? The whole setup really looks great :rck:

- I've got a black durango as well with 65K on the tires so I may do a wheel/ tire swap at the same time......

·
Registered
724 Posts
I love the color of black....so classy looking. I decided against that color for my Durango since im a neat freak and any little dirt/swirl mark shows up on that color. A pain for an everyday driver.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very nice. Is that the mopar exhaust?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Awsome wheels. I want them. Who makes them & how much do they weigh & cost??

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weld wheels makes them they are Cheynne 5 model, weight of wheels with tires are 79lbs each very heavy compared to stock but not sure if its tire or actual wheel that weighs more. Dont click on this link if you have a weak heart as they are expensive Summit also sells them and I have 20x9 all around http://www.streetdreams.org/wheels/rims/Weld EVO/Cheyenne 5/Chrome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.