DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RAM TUFF
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy and me went to see the drag races this past Saturday. Our first time to see them. We saw some great racing. This was sponsored by the National Guard.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
cool, nice pics

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
sweet pics. Going to those events is always fun. I went to an IHRA race here this past weekend. It was a blast

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
So you went to NP for Pinks all Out?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Cool pics. I was at State Capitol in Baton Rouge for the IHRA Sat. nite and it was awesome to watch the top fuel dragsters at nite

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Cool pics. I was at State Capitol in Baton Rouge for the IHRA Sat. nite and it was awesome to watch the top fuel dragsters at nite
And you didnt call me :nutkick:

Just kididn, I was too tired..lol. Aimee and I spent all day looking at houses in Harahan and found one.....:cheerl:

·
Registered
258 Posts
It was a last min. thing we left my house at 4 PM and beside I remember you saying that she was coming in town so I knew you wouldn't make it.

Are we still on for tommorrow afternoon

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Yea I was there to. Watching the top fuel cars @ night was awesome

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
It was a last min. thing we left my house at 4 PM and beside I remember you saying that she was coming in town so I knew you wouldn't make it.

Are we still on for tommorrow afternoon
I know, just bustin your chops..lol

Yeah, just shoot me a PM with your addy

·
Registered
258 Posts
There were a lot people there also took me 1 1/2 hour to get out the parking lot

·
The Cherry Express
3,846 Posts
I just LOVE the smells, a little rubber, a little nitro, the Supernationals are coming soon!

·
RAM TUFF
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just LOVE the smells, a little rubber, a little nitro, the Supernationals are coming soon!
I know what you mean. My son now wants us to go to the Spring Natioanls at the end of this month.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.