DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
nim81
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had lots of fun today. if anyone knows where this place is we should get together and bbq down there this summer.
oh and i heard somewhere that ya'll like pics so here ya go......

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Where is this at??? - nm, 123 miles from my house! sweet.........

I am down for a BBQ this summer! Lets get this pavement princess dirty! Ain't nothing like a dirty princess!

From the pics, it looks like your truck is a stock suspension, 4x4 right?

I am REALLY thinking of getting rid of my %#^@ing squeaking drop shackles and get a front leveling kit. I just gotta make sure it will fit in the garage first!!

·
nim81
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya its a stock suspension, i did crank my t-bars. about 3" and put 285/70 r17 bridgstone dueler a/t revo's on it.
bbq on!!! lets get some more ppl together, i know there has to be more people on here from this area.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
I know STL Hemi is up here in St Louis (couple miles from me), and there is a guy down in Fredrickstown (something like that - close that area of MO). MoparMike is up here, but his truck can't play in that (2/4 drop). I am sure he wouldn't mind coming down to see me get mine dirty though!

Have to get this over to the guys on HTC too, I know Duane is in Sikeston, so he may want to bring his 08 out and play.

·
NoMoreMoney
294 Posts
I am in Kansas city and would be interested getting together this summer. That seems like fun place to bring the Jeep ass well

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Nice spot!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
nice. looks like fun

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Maybe by the time we do this.........My ass end will be back up and my front will be lifted! Kinda getting tired of the drop shackles.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Nice .... :drivingz:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I grew-up on that river. I got videos on vhs of my dad taking his Ram 50 through it and uncles with their trucks and atv's. My moms uncle owns a bunch of land down there right by the river. I thought they had closed it down to vehicles because so many people have been hurt or killed. But a lot has changed since I have been down there. I would be in for a bbq this summer too.

·
HEMI
2,771 Posts
This seems pretty cool. I'm about 200 mi away, but could make the trip. I actually went to SE Mo (Sikeston) this past October for a little r&r. I'm for inviting the HTC guys too. When I was in Sikeston, I met Duane from the HTC, all due to him spotting my DT sticker and leaving his card on my truck. Got to see the awesome paint job on his 08's hood and he was able to hook me up with new bumper to replace my dented one. Anyways, sorry for the hijack. I'm up for driving 200 mi for my first gtg. :)

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
I know STL Hemi is up here in St Louis (couple miles from me), and there is a guy down in Fredrickstown (something like that - close that area of MO). MoparMike is up here, but his truck can't play in that (2/4 drop). I am sure he wouldn't mind coming down to see me get mine dirty though!
Have to get this over to the guys on HTC too, I know Duane is in Sikeston, so he may want to bring his 08 out and play.
Your Damn right I would be down!! The truck might be lower by then anyways!:D I love that river... might have to turn this bbq into a day float trip as well!! :rck::rck::rck:

Jeremy - LIFT THAT SHIT!!! I will help you make the garage opening bigger so you can get it in there. Lol You might have o move that cabinet tho...I am down for anything river related in the summer, its my second home! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Many good/blurry memories on that river.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I'm in Collinsville,Il.....St.Louis Metro east.
Looks like a fun place, I might be up for a gtg. Can you ride atv's there?

·
MS. SK
2,442 Posts
Looks like a really nice fun place!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.