DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MFIC
682 Posts
Hah, Happy 21st Birthday! Hey where is my burnout vid or pic?

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Russellabjr said:
Hah, Happy 21st Birthday! Hey where is my burnout vid or pic?

The burnout vid won't upload. I am getting a little ticked off with my camera and computer!

The burnout vid is in a .mov file. I am going to play with it and try to convert it into a .wmv file and see if that will work.

·
MFIC
682 Posts

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Adam, you want to delete that Finger Photo, so you dont get into trouble with anyone.....

Attachments

·
6,355 Posts
I guess someone beat me to the past about deleting the pic cause the two pics from that post are gone now.... FYI, to keep your self out of trouble dont post the finger pic LMAO

·
Registered
927 Posts
hey sorry i didnt make it out there guys, wife is sick so i had to stay and take care of her, and my tuner in tampa moved my appointment back to next saturday, looks like you guys had an awesome time though

·
6,355 Posts
jjw3477 said:
hey sorry i didnt make it out there guys, wife is sick so i had to stay and take care of her, and my tuner in tampa moved my appointment back to next saturday, looks like you guys had an awesome time though
No Problem, There was a guy there with a red stock GTO, If I am not mistaken he did 13.88 in the 1/4 but he had traction control on..... Russ told me but am not 100% sure.
It was fun sorry the wife was sick and we did miss ya last night .... only 5 members showed up but all in all it was a great time again

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sherdep said:
Adam, you want to delete that Finger Photo, so you dont get into trouble with anyone.....

Looks like it was already deleted.

Ohh well. I think they know what a middle finger looks like! lol!!

·
6,355 Posts
Grant211 said:
Looks like it was already deleted.

Ohh well. I think they know what a middle finger looks like! lol!!
Ohh Well is right LMAO oh and if they didnt know what one was then they know what it is now :thatfunny

·
Registered
267 Posts
Adam, Matt and Russ thanks for uploading pics and videos of the meet. It is great to finally meet some people from the forum. I look forward to the next gathering and Valerie I hope you bring your truck to the next meet. Thanks to Ron who sent the decals, card and banner so we can represent the forum.

Eric.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Hit_it said:
Adam, Matt and Russ thanks for uploading pics and videos of the meet. It is great to finally meet some people from the forum. I look forward to the next gathering and Valerie I hope you bring your truck to the next meet. Thanks to Ron who sent the decals, card and banner so we can represent the forum.

Eric.
Hey, I sent the banner!:( That's ok, we just pass them around to different meets. That one came from the Carlisle show! :rck:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Alan, thank you as well! Seems like that banner is doing a lot of traveling across the U.S.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Hit_it said:
Alan, thank you as well! Seems like that banner is doing a lot of traveling across the U.S.
No problem! Yea I got that one from a Texas meet! :D

·
6,355 Posts
Hey Al,
Nice signature pic ya got there.

·
6,355 Posts
mopar fan said:
Is it not blurry to you now?
Doesnt look blurry to me at all