DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my diablo today. took it to the speed shop that im going to use for the cam swap, got the tuner updates, put it in the truck and holy sh!T!!!!!!!!!!! its like driving a new truck!!!! i cant believe how nasty this thing is....its like wow. i can blow the tires off soooo easy now....

i went to get gas & was going home, their was a Infiniti G35 speeding swirving in & out of traffic. we caught a light...he revved his engine, i revved my engine a little, the light turn green and we took off. i jumped on him and had about a half of car and has we got going faster i kept on getting a bigger & bigger lead. we stopped & i beat him by about a car n a half, he rolled down in window and was like "damn dude thats a fast truck, what do you have done to her" i just told him i have shorty headers, cold air intake, exhaust, and just got a tuner for it. he told me to keep up the good work...

i know i shouldnt bee street racing but i wanted to see how my newly reprogrammed truck would do, and so far i give the Diablo Preditor nothing but great complaments for now :D

i still cant believe how much this woke up my truck!!!IM happy with my birthday gift i gave myself :rck::rck::rck:

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
1,064 Posts
How much RWHP do you think that adds? I didn't see any charts on the diablo website...

·
Banned
897 Posts
yeah......my ole lady has the nismo 350z, and it pales in comparison to the g35, itd take alot to be one much less by 1 1/2 length, sorry but maybe he didnt push it

but congrats and hope you enjoy it

·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe the guy let off before i did idk. but i defently was ahead of him. im not going to sick & argue with people about it. i know that it happened. im not trying to start anything either.

why do you hope mike doesnt talk to me??

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
geez guys... nice way to take a dump all over his thread!

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
depending on model, and trans of the g35. i find it very believable, they are only low 14 to mid 14 sec cars. like the 94-98 gts, and 99-04..

not as fast as what we all think. hell i pulled a 96 mildly modded gt when my truck was stock with 250-300 extra lbs than my track times.

glad you like the tuner, just hope it turns out good for you vs bad.

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
1,064 Posts
How much RWHP does it add???

·
Banned
897 Posts
the ones ive seen ran in the 13's all night, actually its quite a nice car, it wasnt an insult, just cant see how it was possible

im happy that your predator is helping you out though
good luck

·
Banned
3,572 Posts
g35 aint gonna run 13s unless it is the brandnew model or heavly modded. good kill. glad you like diablo hopefully it is good for you

·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeh ive been reading about the tranny problems that people keep pon having. when i stomp her i do notice a little bit of a transmission funk...i cant really describe it... im just gonna adress the transmission next with a Shardon Stage 3 Vavle body and a 2800 stall

·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ohh. i think the car was like an 04ish...im not sure dont know imports that well...only rams with hemis :D

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
I nearly bought at 04 g35 before I bought my truck. I still wish I would've bought it to be honest, im tired of my mpg :(.

My mom drives an 05 350z. He must of let off, the VQ 3.5 is a quick little fuc*er.

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
sorry that g35 2003 and up is a 13 sec car im not saying he didnt beat him but im saying it wasnt a "race"

i wont bring problems from rumblebee to hear aint worth getting kicked off pm me if you want to know

diablo just leave your tranny setting stock for now

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.