DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a GTG with some fellas today, figured I'd share some pics!

Mostly third gens in here, my 4th gen and a 2nd tossed in too. :rck:

·
MADBRAD
1,155 Posts
Looks like some good times!

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...nice, wish our gtgs were like this..hehe..everytime we have one I'm always under the hood..

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing wrong with under the hood time. :D We prefer to do our GTGs fukkin' (waxin' that is!)

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
Lucky for you guy's that Fox recently canceled "America's Most Wanted".

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Awesome pics Jeremy man there are some bad ram there. It seem like that you guys where having a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing those pics.

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Damn dude that's a lot of pics! Looks like you guys had a hell of a time. George's truck shouldn't be called "Webslinger" it should be called "Wet Dream."

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
800...........90% crap. LOL

I took about 200 just getting to the place to take pics, you know - while driving.....most of those came out bad. :D

I also had some fun playing with the panoramic function of the camera - and if you go too fast, it stops.....if you go too slow, you don't get all the trucks in the shot. D'oh!

Definitely had a blast, and being able to meet George (RubberFrog) after talking with him for almost 3 years now, that was great! Dude's cracked in the head though. LOL (we all knew that anyway). Got to check out the grills he's making, look awesome!

Another great part? I got over 20mpg heading up there yesterday. :D 20.7 on SC 93 tune, MDS off. Very light wind on the way up, but on the way home........holy cow it was windy! I only pulled 17 on the way home. SOOO much better than the 14-15 I got a few months ago on the same trip, when my rear end was about to blow up. :(

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Great looking trucks ... :rck:

... I just love the Sunburst Orange color. :)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Good stuff!

I see RubberFrog took that pic of his boyfriend off the back of his truck, lol...

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had a blast! And yup, George's fruity friend was gone. :D

4th gens? Come on, you all will be there someday too. :D I love it though, my mirror could fit under George's. :)

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Awesome looking trucks!! I'm really liking those Federal tires alot lately. How long has he had them? I'm worried about life on them

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tires? who? Dave (the big white one)?

I think he got those around Christmas, I dunno. :D

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Ya that one! Good lookin' truck! Make him join DT! :D

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Wow, RubberFrog really gets around! That's pretty impressive to drive half way across the country for a meet.:D

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
that's some nice looking trucks, especially rubberfrog's & that big white one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.