DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see what a reg cab Titan would look like. They dont make one and I think a reg cab would look pretty cool. Do a black one with some rims and make it look mean.

Also could you make an SUV out of the Ram. Like how the Tahoe and Expedition look their trucks. Do like a Tahoe version not a long ass Suburban looking thing.

One last request. I would like to see a version or concept of a Crysler Ram. If you notice how the GMC's look a little cleaner than the Chevy with more crome and stuff like that. A lot of people who buy the Ram put crome door handles and the crome side piece on the sides of their doors. Do something like that and maybe get a little creative about what u think a Crysler truck would look like. The hell with it, you do nice work, do whatever the u like. I would just like to see what these 3 vehicles would look like. Thanks and i would appreciate it. I think others on the site would like it too.

If the SUV Ram turns out like i think it should, send it too DC, Dodge needs a nice looking full size SUV.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what i'm talking about. The Crysler Ram is actually pretty close to something what i expected. When i made those sujestions i kind of figured you may have already taken care of the SUV and Ram. Now i'm just waiting to see what the Titan looks like. I read a post on another thread and someones else hinted that you should make a reg cab Titan. When you get that made post it a new thread so more people will look at it. I appreciate it Weigel, if i happen to come up with any more ideas i will let you know.
Thanks,
The Knuckle

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
That Ramcharger is pretty cool. I always wondered why they stopped the Ramcharger nameplate...I mean why wasn't the Durango just a new Ramcharger? Odd.

·
mope
531 Posts
S. Weigel : I dont have a digital camera and I was wondering if you could post a pic of a 98 red ram sport rcsb with black bumpers. I am thinking of painting mine like this.
Thankyou!!

·
Registered
5,710 Posts

Attachments

·
mope
531 Posts
Hey, That looks awesome. Can you change it to the sport package, and give me a rear shot as well. If possible, can you put these rims on it?
Thanks. I realize its for the 3/4 ton but i have the 5 lug and can't find a pic.
Thanks, your awesome.

Attachments

·
mope
531 Posts
btw what software are you using? Is it fairly simple to use?
Thanks

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Hello Mope,

Here's the sport edition.

- The only pictures that I could find were that of an extended cab, so I had to chop it down to a regular cab.
- The rims also look a little off because of the angle of the wheel and that of the original rim picture.
- I use "Jasc's - Paint Shop Pro 7.0" to do ALL of my work. :D
It is about the same as Photoshop, but a little easier to use.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
S. Weigel said:
- I use "Jasc's - Paint Shop Pro 7.0" to do ALL of my work. :D It is about the same as Photoshop, but a little easier to use.
Ever use Fireworks?

·
Registered
989 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
Ever use Fireworks?
I can twirl a mean sparkler :D

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Hemi5spd said:
LOL! I meant Macromedia Fireworks....not an actual firework. :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hemi5spd said:
hahaha LOL :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Hello TTURedRaider09,
I have Macromedia Fireworks MX on my computer, but I never use it.
- I may dab into it someday. - Good Program though!
I am just content with PSP 7.0 right now.

Hello ProwlerGTS,
- Nice Durango SRT hanging there.
I see it and I also like the Signed Linkin Park Picture hanging to the right.
:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.