DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone on here could do some extensive photoshop for me. I need flat black stripes on her....bumper to bumper. I also need the grill facia and bumpers done in flat black. Also, is there any way I could see what a good set of 18" Granite Allow GA10s would look like on there with an appropriate off road tire. I know this is a tall order and I would do it myself but my photoshop is on my house PC and I am currently deployed....so I just have my laptop. THANKS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Hello Falcon23,

Here it is with the paint before the rims and tires. :gr_patrio

Last picture here:
- I painted the side-window pillars black.
- I added aftermarket blacked out headlights.
- Rims.

Attachments

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Welcome Falcon...from a (2002)retired Falcon Fixer out of Elmendorf!! You CAN'T go wrong with the silver/black combo!!! How much longer do you have in the sandbox? At least you didn't have to climatize going from AZ to ???? Thank you for your service..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Falcon...from a (2002)retired Falcon Fixer out of Elmendorf!! You CAN'T go wrong with the silver/black combo!!! How much longer do you have in the sandbox? At least you didn't have to climatize going from AZ to ???? Thank you for your service..
Yeah, I know the black and sliver always looks good, but everyone does it so that is why I am not sure yet. I am actually leaving here in a few days. Can't wait to get back to real civilization!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hearing that you're deployed, and wanting to do a CANPAT (I'm not sure if all US troops use MARPAT?) design, I thought this was the perfect time to try it out. I think the yellow ribbon is used in the States to. If not, just ignore that little touch.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hearing that you're deployed, and wanting to do a CANPAT (I'm not sure if all US troops use MARPAT?) design, I thought this was the perfect time to try it out. I think the yellow ribbon is used in the States to. If not, just ignore that little touch.
Looks pretty sweet man! Nice job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.