DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can someone take this picture clean up EVERYTHING take everything off Spoiler badges etc put a factory gas cap on paint it orange and paint the mirrors and handles orange PLEASE:) also throw a roll pan on there
its the best pic i found that is the bright orange instead of a tomato color HAHA

this is what the car actually looks lke now but the trucks in the body shop after the deer run in so thats why im asking so i can decide to paint the mirrors and handles!
thanks

sorry for all the request

Attachments

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoa thanks man yeah that def has a clean look i love it
i guess ill be saving for a roll pan next haha

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Here is my attempt at the wheels on your truck..

Attachments

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
S. Weigel said:
Here are the Rims on the orange version:
- 2nd pic has been lowered.

:gr_patrio
I've got a question Steve. Since the pic of the wheels are at a different angle than the orange truck how did you make them the same angle? Also how do you raise and lower the vehicle? Thanks

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
4xfreak said:
I've got a question Steve. Since the pic of the wheels are at a different angle than the orange truck how did you make them the same angle? Also how do you raise and lower the vehicle? Thanks
Hello 4xfreak,

To angle the rims:
1. I use the Lasso Tool or eclipse selection Tool to outline the rim or wheel.
2. While the item is still selected, I use the Deformation Tool to Angle the item before I paste it.
3. I paste it where I want it.

While it was still selected, I could use the same Deformation Tool to expand the wheel before I place it, if I wanted to.

Enlarge Rims/Wheels first before you lower the auto body.

Basically to Raise and lower any vehicle I use the Lasso Tool to outline the vehicle, above the wheels, and the sky above that.
I then edit copy and edit paste it higher or lower where I want it.

I hope these help.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
S. Weigel said:
Hello 4xfreak,

To angle the rims:
1. I use the Lasso Tool or eclipse selection Tool to outline the rim or wheel.
2. While the item is still selected, I use the Deformation Tool to Angle the item before I paste it.
3. I paste it where I want it.

While it was still selected, I could use the same Deformation Tool to expand the wheel before I place it, if I wanted to.

Enlarge Rims/Wheels first before you lower the auto body.

Basically to Raise and lower any vehicle I use the Lasso Tool to outline the vehicle, above the wheels, and the sky above that.
I then edit copy and edit paste it higher or lower where I want it.

I hope these help.

Thanks Steve.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.