DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I know some of you are really good photoshoppers. I was wondering if any of you would be able to take my truck and slam it on the ground with these boss 311's on it and have it all flat black with smoked tail lights. If anyone could do this I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Here's your mod with a few more added items (a bed cover and tinted windows as a bonus!):

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks awsome, do you think if its possible you could put an srt-10 hood on it maybe. if you could do that that would be awsome

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
daksport95 said:
that looks awsome, do you think if its possible you could put an srt-10 hood on it maybe. if you could do that that would be awsome
Doesn't show up very well due to the reflection on the hood, but here you go:

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats looks awsome but lemme ask you how the heck you get photoshop do you haveto buy a software or sumthin

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
You can try Adobe Photoshop CS2 free for 30 days HERE, but if you buy it, it's pretty expensive ($649.00 from their website).

I, personally, use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. I've had this program for several years, and bought it off of ebay. It is similar to Adobe Photoshop, and does pretty much what I need for it to do. I'm still learning with it, and hope to someday learn Photoshop as well.

There are several other image editing programs, but I can't recommend anything other than what I use.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why so expensive? i didnt think it would cost that much.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Not really sure-I think it's overpriced, but you could probably find it much cheaper somewhere else.

When I bought my copy of Paint Shop Pro 8 off of ebay, I paid less than $50.00.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey how long does it take to do a hood job and clear corners and markers on photoshop? if not long do u care to do that real quick like a regualr cowl hood maybe 4 inch and clear corners and markers last one i promise

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.