DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any reg cabs on the enternet (I havent looked too hard), but here is a half-assed version. Did it on paint.

Attachments

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I tried to put the original on there but it wouldnt attach. On both vehichles i just raised the tires up into the wheel wells and fixed the side mirrors. When i first saw the 06 i didnt really care much for it so i fixed into something i like (reg/cab 2wheel drive). I would buy it. The rims are my favorite thing.

· 2012 Texas Ram Express
4,203 Posts
Looks pretty good to me, nice job!!

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Weigel. Can you redo the reg cab. I couldnt the back of the cab to look right. Also do it in black. Thanks.

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still dont like the headlights on the new truck but overall that looks pretty sweet. I would definitely buy THAT one. Hey, weigel, could you put the 02-05 headlights on it and thats all. I think that if dodge just kept the same headlights but changed the bumper and grill it would look better. Thanks man.

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took a QC from one of Weigels other posts and took off the door handles and side mirrors. Hey, Weigel if you dont like people messin with your sh*t just let me no. I'm not tryin to take credit for anything i just dont like quad cabs. I just save pictures of your stuff because you do an awesome job and just mess with 'em on paint.

Its probably what the '06 SRT will look like.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.