DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would someone with the skill please help me with a photoshop? this truck with bout a 2/4 drop and the following wheels? id greatly appreciate it. i cant decide what wheels to choose from. which wheels yall think would look the best?

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Here is a try - I think the black ones are Boss 335s, correct? I so, I chopped them off of 383Hemi's truck since they look a little more realistic. The other wheels were not at a great angle, so the chop is not great. The drop is an estimate as well ...

Attachments

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Here is a try at 22s. I found some black 330s that I tried to turn the gray color ...

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i agree a bunch of people have the 330s. but the dinner rolls really? i never see them. for sure i am going to do the 2/4 drop with air assist probably very soon.(taxes!) but what wheels would u think that arent very common?

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
i really have no idea what else too look at. I just know that down here in louisiana(where putting 24's on a $300 buick and raising it about 12" seems to be the cool thing to do LMAO) alot of guys have those wheels.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya we have a few of them 24s on some hooptys. and ya i looked at those 338s i thought they were bad ass and found out there only 20s so i stoped looking. im really thinking the moz with gray accents to match the truck. ive seen them on a couple trucks in my area but they were black and on black chevys. or stockers will do just fine as well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.