DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be alot of these types of posts. Anyway. Could someone put this bumper on my 06? Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Here's your request, first one is without the Cummins tag, second is with it. I think that new bumper looks awesome :rck: :

Attachments

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. You guys amaze me. I can never figure this stuff out. :rck:

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just realized the pic of the truck with the bumper was slightly larger than the pic of my truck, making the bumper alittle out of proportion. I shrunk the pic a little. Could someone do this again, with the smaller pic? Thanks.

Got it.

Attachments

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
98v10ram said:
I just realized the pic of the truck with the bumper was slightly larger than the pic of my truck, making the bumper alittle out of proportion. I shrunk the pic a little. Could someone do this again, with the smaller pic? Thanks.

Got it.
Hi-let's try this again. It had nothing to do with the pic you posted. I actually made the bumper a little larger to cover your existing bumper (got a little lazy here :eek: ).

Since your bumper was quite a bit lower than the new one, on this version I have copied the entire front end of the other truck and put it on your truck. I had a little trouble making the passenger side front wheel look correct (filling in the top side of the rim), but I hope this looks better to you.

Hope this helps :)

Attachments

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow dude thats awesome. I really think this is the bumper ill go with. Thanks for the help. :rck:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.