DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really like to see what it would look like if I cleared, and painted my headlights, and added chrome handles and a billet fuel door. Also possibly another with both of them shaved :rck:
Thanks

Attachments

·
RAM user
63 Posts
here is what you asked for .... a also debadged it for fun

Attachments

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats it. Doors are getting debadged right now (did the tailgate before, but thought I wanted to leave them on the doors) :D
Thanks for the work there Charvel.

I was hoping to see what it may look like with the headlights painted to match the truck, 'stead of black. Thanks again!

·
RAM user
63 Posts
is this better ..... got the same color for the lights

Attachments

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like.. I honestly didn't have any intentions of debadging the doors. I wanted to see what the other things looked like.. But heres what happened in the last couple hours thanks to Charvels debadging photochop efforts :rck:

Attachments

·
RAM user
63 Posts
glad i could be of some assistance ....... photoshop is one of my many hobbies, i even use it at work a little bit .... how hard was it to remove it? was there any ghosting left ... im debating doing it my self. if any one else needs some photochop i wouldnt mind adding some touches .

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just used some fishing line, and easily sawed through it all. And just went to work and used my fingernail to remove most of the adhesive tape. After that it was 3M Adhesive remover with a microfiber towel. It took about 30 minutes or so, I was also doing other things, so hard to tell. Then I clay bared the area and put a coat of wax on. No ghosting, you can't tell where it was at all. It's an easy job.

·
RAM user
63 Posts
thanks for the info .... let me know if there is any other photochoping i could do for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.