DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick shout out, there was someone on this site who had photo shopped some rims on their 3rd gen dakota and I can't find those pics anymore. The problem I'm having is I live in Canada and can't find a distributor in my country. They were a black split six spoke with overlayed chrome tongues. They were MONEY!! if any of you know what I'm talking about get back to me. :help:

·
DakotaBlues
383 Posts
05 quad cab said:
Just a quick shout out, there was someone on this site who had photo shopped some rims on their 3rd gen dakota and I can't find those pics anymore. The problem I'm having is I live in Canada and can't find a distributor in my country. They were a black split six spoke with overlayed chrome tongues. They were MONEY!! if any of you know what I'm talking about get back to me. :help:
Here's one of my Dakota that has been PS with 6 Split Spoke Wheels.

Jim.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your truck looks great man. Those wheels are pretty hot too, The ones I was after were more off-road than street and I'm looking at going not much bigger than 18". It's hard to find a rugged looking rim that still has a little flash. I guess the search continues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.