DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So I'm looking for various skull accessories for my magnum and I come upon these badass looking pewter skull door pulls from a company called Pacific Hotrods (google em and you'll find their online site). COOL! They might look pretty lame when I put them on but I can always give them to my brother or brother in law for their car right!?

I ordered from them on 4/30/05, got an order confirmation email, but have yet to receive anything. They haven't charged my account for my order yet but also have not emailed me saying they're back ordered. I've called and left messages 2x now and emailed once, but I've about given up on them. Anyone know any other places I could pick these up at?

I see every site on the net with skull stuff has the chrome ones. Hell, I think Checker Auto Parts down the street here has those, but I can't find the pewter ones any place else.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Fidel said:
Ok, So I'm looking for various skull accessories for my magnum and I come upon these badass looking pewter skull door pulls. COOL! I ordered from them on 4/30/05, got an order confirmation email, but have yet to receive anything. They haven't charged my account for my order yet but also have not emailed me saying they're back ordered. I've called and left messages 2x now and emailed once, but I've about given up on them./QUOTE]

Arrrrrrrrr Fidel,
Me thinks ye may want to consider thinking the skull thing over matee! It could be an omen!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
KK

Or not. Just cancel your credit card payment and go here http://www.go-kat-go.com/skuldoorloct.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.