DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I'll be keeping the '04 Ram for a while. And I have a 8 month old Golden Retreiver(more of a horse). When I take her for a ride I flip up the back seat and throw a blanket on the steel load floor. But when I get out of the truck she instantly jumps in the front seat. I want to get the truck divider to keep her in the back. Does anybody have the fence for their Rams like the ones used in Sport Utes? Or can I just buy one of the Sport Ute ones? What are the best ones and where can I get them? Thanks in advance.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
larbud said:
It looks like I'll be keeping the '04 Ram for a while. And I have a 8 month old Golden Retreiver(more of a horse). When I take her for a ride I flip up the back seat and throw a blanket on the steel load floor. But when I get out of the truck she instantly jumps in the front seat. I want to get the truck divider to keep her in the back. Does anybody have the fence for their Rams like the ones used in Sport Utes? Or can I just buy one of the Sport Ute ones? What are the best ones and where can I get them? Thanks in advance.
I guess your main concern is blocking off the area over your middle seat. I dont think it would take much to get a fence for that area.

·
Mike_b
26 Posts
larbud said:
Got mine at PetCo. Was for a Sport Util, but it fit fine, needed to add an extension piece to mine to plug a hole over the arm rest. Could have just raised the arm rest, but things just jumble up when you do that

Mike B

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
WHen I used to haul around my two mutts, I would just flip up the center console seat back. Because Gidget our then 8 year old Chihuahah Terrier Mix used to always jump up front, making our Pit Bull puppy jealous. We only have the old lady now (Gidget) who is over 10 and cant make the jump anymore, so its a non-isse.

KB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.