DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find a tuner for a 02 4.7 and a decent price for some headers that bolt directly in. I have already put on 40 series flowmaster singlee in duel out and I am working on cold air induction. any help would be great. :rck:

· Registered
9,836 Posts
I can help you out...

I have everything your looking for already installed on my 2002 4.7L Quad Cab... running 14.99 in the 1/4 with them.

We have the SCT available to you on our site, its literally a custom tune and has ENDLESS tuning capabilities. We have Gibson and JBA headers also... We just got on board with JBA today and will have revised pricing listed tomorrow.

Check out our site and let me know what you think.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

· Registered
9,836 Posts
Did I forget to mention.........

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL COAST to COAST ORDERS!!!

If you cant not find the product your looking for on our site PLEASE feel free to contact me with the BRAND NAME/PART NUMBER/LINK to where you have found it for less and I will do everything I can to have it listed for you by the end of the day.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First of all I would like to thank You for serving our country. My father just came back in July was defiently glad to see him back. I would also like to thank you for the help on finding these parts. Now maybe I can get my truck to run like I want it to. I will post a pic as soon as I can get one figure out how to get it down to size. Semper FI

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.