DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mopar PCM group buy still going on? if so how much is it shipped and vin encripted? $306.50 right?

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
It ended a while back, but if you contact John at southeastperformance.com, he might be willing to get one going again or give a special price on it. It was $306.50 + shipping.

Let us know what he says. I'm sure that people would be interested in another group buy on these.

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else interested in another MOPAR PCM group buy?

·
Registered
183 Posts
what is the advantage of getting a new PCM versus getting a Superchip to customize the settings?

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill get back to you guys later today...........

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
cal_gecko said:
what is the advantage of getting a new PCM versus getting a Superchip to customize the settings?
Better gains and a more aggresive program. Additionally, it completely removes the top speed limiter instead of just raising it. The Mopar Performance PCM is only available for years up to 2000 though. Anything from 2001 and up, you'll need a programmer instead.

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These emissions exempt** high performance computers are designed specifically for 1992-00 Magnum vehicles. These computers are a direct replacement for the production computer and provide increases in both horsepower and torque without affecting driveability, and can be used in conjunction with the specified performance air cleaners, exhaust systems and camshafts that are available through Mopar Performance Parts.

*1. Requires the use of Premium Unleaded fuels (92 octane or better).
2. 1998 and later models require Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and mileage encoding by a DaimlerChrysler franchised dealer.
3. All vehicles are automatic transmissions unless otherwise noted.
4. Not recommended for use when towing trailers

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
john just emailed me, and trhe price would be 306.50 plus shipping for the PCM and Vin encripting..........if we can get a group buy going.................like 10 people would have to be guaranteed

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
I'll help out a bit with promoting it. John's a pretty cool guy, so I'm more than happy to send as much business his way as possible. The fact that he encodes the VIN in the PCM before he ships saves you $50-$85 at the dealer.

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry guys, the price went up, as he has to pay more to get them, so our price goes up as well. so its 369 shipped, but add $11 if you paypal him. come on guys we need this and its the most bang (orvrooom) for the buck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.