DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i was wondering what i have to do to run boost strickly from the wastegate and not from the pcm. I dont know if i worded that correctly but someone on here should know what i mean. I spike right around 18 and it drops as low as 14 if i am correct that is the computer making it fall that far down just want some info could be a boost leak also i havnt checked for any in a long time i have stage 2 and bolt ons

·
Registered
8 Posts
if I'm correct, all you gotta do is disconnect the red line. if that doesn't work, disconnect the tip sensor, as well.

doode, the stage 2 should be able to put you 'round 20-22 lbs. and it falls 'cause of how the turbo's designed,....it's not capable of holding that much boost steady. but yes, boost leaks are your mortal enemy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is what you do to rum off non PCM controlled boost. Disconnect the green line off the back of the turbo and the black line off the W/G and cap both of them. Then you run a new line from the W/G to where the green one was connected. Finally tune your boost.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.