DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Easter '07 in Cen Texas!?
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '06 Patriot Blue Ram QC SLT. I have been thinking about making my own "sports appearance package". I figure ST's bumpers and grill will be the base since chrome might not take paint as well. Has anybody done this with their trucks? Looking for picks or even someone to photo shop a pick for me (I'm not that talented). Mostly worried about the front end honestly. Thanks y'all.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
if you find a good paint shop they can paint over the chrome. It just need to be prepped properly. Or for the front you could find a used sport bumper cover and have that painted patriot blue.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I planned on doing the same thing as well... and unless you plan on painting the pieces on your truck, I'd buy either something off an ST or another sport and paint those.

·
Easter '07 in Cen Texas!?
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I planned to just replace the chrome pieces so I can sell them later (or put back on if it doesn't look right). I was just hoping to get some pics to give me a better idea what it would look like. Just trying to picture it in my head I'm not sure. I've found one truck some where on here that did it and it looked good, but it was the 02-05 front end, but no 06-08. So it could turn out different with the huge headlights. Who knows? Another idea is to replace the chrome headlights with the night runner editions. I think that would make a big difference when you put both of these together as apposed to just the painting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.