DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that there does not seem to be very many parts for the pre Hemi rams. Shoot there are not very many websites for the pre Hemi Ram and I am tired of not finding anything! I am tired of Hemi this and Hemi that.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Big Joe SS/T said:
you have been looking in the wrong placees. there are far more stuff for the 94-01 rams then the hemis.
Where might he find the right parts at?

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
krcperformance.com
hughesengines.com
jegs.com
streetbeatcustoms.com
jcwhitney.com
RPMoutlet.com
eastcoastcustoms.com

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
oh almost forgot, procarparts.com your source for sport headlights

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Too cool, thanks guys.

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
personally i think the hemis are gay and just a marketing ploy. If its not a 440 its not a mopar hemi. But thats my own opinion. the second gens rock.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Big Joe SS/T said:
If its not a 440 its not a mopar hemi.
Don't you mean 426?

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
hey btw, do you have any pics of your front fenders cut out. that would be awesome. Its too bad you dont haev aim because i really dont wanna downloade msn messenger.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks

Thanks alot guys. What I would really like to do is put a 427 hemi in my truck and have TRUE HEMI painted on my tailgate. Do any of you suggest any particular CAI. Again Thanks
:rck:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wheel cut out

BigJoe, I didn't have to cut out the wheel wells. I put 16" rims on. The tire only rubs on the driver side when the wheel is cranked all the way and only a little. I am hoping that a 3" lift will fix that.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
Big Joe SS/T said:
i was talking to bagged ram, because we need to take the tops of our fenders off to lay out.
just down load it...or wait im gonna pm u

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
RedDemon said:
Thanks alot guys. What I would really like to do is put a 427 hemi in my truck and have TRUE HEMI painted on my tailgate. Do any of you suggest any particular CAI. Again Thanks

426, if you did 427 you'd have to paint TRUE CHEVY on the tailgate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.