DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These parts may be up for sale soon, just waiting on a email to confirm the sale...

Chrome clad 20's (4) With Brand new Factory Goodyears 275 60 20's 1300mi
1 with curb damage Paid 581 dollars for the tires 3 months ago...
750 plus shipping or local pickup

Airram jetstream scoop(painted red) bought off of a member with a red truck
Airram powerwire Both 80 dollars shipped

Taylor shortie wires 45 shipped http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hemi1569

Could you post better pictures of the wheels similar to the picture of the shorties? I suspect to attached the picture of the damaged wheel, but it is to small and cannot be enlarged.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will try and get one up up the wheels tomorrow... I will try and enlarge the one that is one there, for some reason it did not come out right when i attached the image, it is only like the third or fourth time i have actually done it... I don't know why it is on the bottom of the page either, i posted the url right under the words. weird. The pictures i am going to post will show you the damage on the one rim, i will take better pics tomorrow, these were bad pics, they were taken in my dark basement with only a 60 watt lightbulb hanging overhead a few feet away and the camera flash. They also were dirty with cobwebbs but since i have had them on for the last year they cleaned up good. I will snap a pic tomorrow showing the current tread depth and the current condition of the cladding... these are real real bad pics, the glare coming off of them with the bad lighting does them no justice

·
Registered
433 Posts
How much for scoop?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
35 shipped

·
'04 HEMI 4X4
249 Posts
Will you do $35 shipped for the power wire?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
powerwire was sold as of 12/26... sorry

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes

·
SupermaXX Hemi
840 Posts
what year are the wheels?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'd like the rims, but I can't use the tires. Let me know if you decide to part them out.

·
Hemi 4x4/Challenger T/A
1,485 Posts
I can use the tires, but not the rims. Maybe split them for big ram and I?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I would be game for that. HEMI1569, if moparedtn and I can come up with the money between the two of us would you be game for that? Do you have the lug nuts for the rims?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right now i have a interested party, he is waiting on some better pics that i will shoot tomorrow. I am going to get it washed and will snap pictures of all the rims and tires. Right now i am not interested in parting them out, but will consider it should the deal fall through

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The weather is not cooperating around here, still waiting to get a clean pic of them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.