DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys, i'm taking the plunge and making a career change soon and because of this i'm going to have to sell my truck
for awhile i wont even need a vehicle, but when i get back i'm going to have to get something cheap and economical, basically a sh**box

the truck for sale is my 2006 black mega cab 1500 4x2, it's got about 10,800 miles on it, it splits time with my bike as the daily driver to work...excellent body condition and interior. it's got the 4.56 gears a flowmaster 50HD muffler, a magnaflow y-pipe, mud flaps, polished aluminum gas door, red calipers, hemi and mega cab badges are painted black to match the body, blue instrument cluster lights, and the wood trim has been painted a gunmetal grey, it's got a pioneer deh6800mp head unit, alpine's in the doors, and an alpine amp for the door speakers. i'm only asking what i owe on it, which is $25,000.

as for parts, i have the AEM brute force intake, superchips tuner, air ram jet stream scoop, air ram power wire, 60" line of fire tailgate light, and all my stereo equipment: custom 10" x 2 box with kicker comps and a hifonics brutus bx1201d mono amp...i'll entertain all offers on the parts

the bike is a 2002 aprilia rsv mille with about 18k miles on it, has full pipes and tuned chip, and is in excellent mechanical and bling bling condition
originally i was asking $6,000 for it, but i'm only asking $5,000 for it now

thanks guys for looking and please email me with any questions or for pics or anything at all
by the way, i'm joining the reserves, which is why i need to sell everything

·
Registered
603 Posts
how for the line of fire tailgate light
i might be interested

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
brute force intake will fit only the 06 Hemi or other years as well .... how about a part number so we can verify .. oh and how much you looking to get out of it?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
How much for the scoop

·
I'm just saying...
135 Posts
You know you're guaranteed your job back when you come back from boot camp right? Your employer is required by federal law to give you your job back with all pay raises and promotions you would have received.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
part number on the brute force is 21-8203DP above the sku, says it'll fit an 03-06 hemi, i ordered it from stripper in march/april and brad took care of the rest for me i didnt have the underhood light, but did have a predrilled hole for the rubber grommet to fit in
i'd like to get $100 for the brute force with everything - pipe, air box mod, filter, and hardware

i'd like to get $40 out of the line of fire led light

$5 for the power wire
$5 for the scoop
$300 for the superchips tuner, i'll unlock it of course before it sells

shipping isnt included in the above prices, i'd prefer usps priority for shipping, insurance is optional, i'd imagine the brut force would be around $20 shipping, it came in a massive box
probably about $15 to ship the line of fire, it came in a box that looked like a fishin pole was in it
$6 for the others, they'll fit in a standard size priority box

i do know my job will be waiting for me when i get back, but if you had my job, you'd rather it not be there for you...with basic, and ait or ocs (or both) i'll be gone quite awhile and may go active

·
Registered
603 Posts
i will take the power wire do you have paypal or what
pm sent

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
pm sent

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
You selling Tupperware now? hahahaha

·
Robmelalv
52 Posts
how about the scoop and power wire

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
Ocs?

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
OCS is where the money is but there are a few draw backs as well. fell free to give me a call ill tell you what the recruters wont. (pm sent)

·
grounded
308 Posts
not another officer, we allready have to many chiefs and not enough indians stay enlisted you be much more happy. ive been in 8yrs and love the NCO core. May not be as much money but MUCH less bullshit to deal with..
sarge

·
???????
1,426 Posts
I'm interested in the intake.Could you get a actual picture of it?Also interested int the power wire and scoop.Good luck on the career change and be safe. :gr_patrio

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Ill take the scoop! Don't know what kind of order you are going in with posts to sell but i will take the scoop if it is still available.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Interested in that 152 db horn! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.