DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived home last night and I heard a buzzing noise coming from under the hood. After walking around in front of the truck I noticed that my parking lights was flickering on and off. I checked the light switch and it was off. I popped the hood and found that the buzzing was coming from the fuse box. I took the cover off and it was the parking light relay making the noise. I wiggled it and it stopped but it started back this morning. The check engine light was on also, but it finally went off this afternoon. I pulled the relay and switched it with the AC condenser relay thinking the relay must be bad. But it still has been flickering and buzzing with the other relay. I will tell you that I have changed the taillights for APC taillights. I noticed that the stock lights have a computer board type box on the back, but the aftermarket one don't. I have had the aftermarket lights installed for about a month and a half and had no trouble until recently. The head lights and the fogs work fine. Turn signals work fine also.

Any help will be appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.