DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
LPG Hemi
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with my front side and tail lights.
My indicators and brakes plus main head lights along with my front fogs lights work fine, along with the instrument cluster lights, but my license plate lights are out along with the front and rear running/tail lights.
When the truck door is open, the alarm rings, to tell me the lights are on, but they're not. Also, the lamp out light is not lit.
I have put a jumper across two contacts in the park relay circuit, namely common feed terminal 30 and normally open terminal 87 and all the lights, are then fine.
So the circuits out to the lights from the park lamp relay, fuses connectors etc, are fine. I have also exchanged the park lamp relay as well, to no effect.
So, my question is, the problem is obviously forward of the park relay towards the Power distribution center PDC and/or the front control module FCM.
Any techies out there who could throw me a light, pun intended, as to what/how to proceed next?
I have disconected the battery negetive and left the lights in the on position to drain all voltage and current overnight, to see if this power reset, might solve the problem, in resetting the PCM, FCM and any other relevent power modules.
WOW, whatever happened to just a straight forward switch and wire?

Help?
Al.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.