I have a 2008 Ram 1500 with 5.7 Hemi with 130K miles. I have been dealing with a parasitic battery drain. I hooked up my multimeter after powering down, key out and doors closed. After about 15 minutes, with my hand in the intake manifold, I could hear and feel a click then the battery draw jumps from a normal 0.16 - 0.19 Amps to 2.65 Amps. Truck runs fine, fuel consumption is normal but if I don't disconnect the battery, it will be dead in 24 hrs. It has to be an MDS solenoid engaging. Do I have a failed PCM or a failed MDS? Should I be looking at something else? If anyone else has dealt with this I would sure appreciate some insight.