DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i gotta give props to jimmy aka ramlion for the hookup on all the paint work and help takin everything off and back on and all i can keep saying is wow. Everything just looks amazing, if your in texas definately get with this guy if you need something painted :rck: well enough stalling heres what everyones been waitin for...

little before shot...

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Its Just Screamin' For A Rollpan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I agree with Ryan, even though I'm not really a fan of them, it would look good on your truck

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Sweet Bro!, the shaved ass is looking nice. I am gonna have to look into that. I already shave my...errrr... nevermind...now I gotta shave my ass. LOL

KB

·
Registered
360 Posts
KB112 said:
Sweet Bro!, the shaved ass is looking nice. I am gonna have to look into that. I already shave my...errrr... nevermind...now I gotta shave my ass. LOL

KB
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol

KB112 said:

KB
:thatfunny tooo too much information, lets just all forget you said that haha

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I see only red X's where the pics should be............ :(

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
try to reload or something there should be pictures there common now everybody else is seein them haha :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
dannyangulo said:
try to reload or something there should be pictures there common now everybody else is seein them haha :D
:IDEA: why don't you put them in the DT gallery?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
dannyangulo said:
they have been uploaded hurry up and approve them so everyone can see haha
It's about time you made a gallery!

RAM MAN has to approve the pics...I'm "allowed to" but I don't know how. :help:

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Even right-clickin' with Show Picture, I get red X's....

I swear, if one of these damn 'puters ever worked the way they should......

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Oops, okay then:D

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha i know ive been meanin to make a gallery just didnt know how long it would take but its goin fast so its all good :D

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
FreeLantz said:
I see only red X's where the pics should be............ :(
Firefox will fix the red x issues...

I'd like to shave my tailgate handle too. But, I haven't figured out how I would open the tailgate, with my Extang RT on the bed... If anybody has the answer, feel free to share.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Thanks to Keven, I got to see the pics a little early.... they won't appear in the gallery til tomorrow most likely....

:tup: You've done some nice work there Danny! I like the nice and clean, monochromatic look you have gone for.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great looking truck. But I agree time for a roll pan.

sound like it is time to reload the browsers... I had to because I was not able to pull up the pictures or the adds from the vendors\

Peter

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what is causing the pictures to be red xs? they were showing up when i posted them yesterday..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.