DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about painting my stock 20" rims black but not sure how it will look with chrome bumpers and chrome rocker panels. Does any one have a truck with chrome bumpers and chrome rocker panels with black rims they could post pictures of?

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ask and u shall receive lol...i blacked out the grille insert too..just the right amount of black,red and chrome...i think
Love your truck! :worthy: I might model might after yours if you dont mind! haha

·
Registered
912 Posts
thats what dodge talk is here for...IDEAS.... and lots of em lol

·
Registered
11,180 Posts

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
I was thinking about painting my stock 20" rims black but not sure how it will look with chrome bumpers and chrome rocker panels. Does any one have a truck with chrome bumpers and chrome rocker panels with black rims they could post pictures of?
Also, feel free to post a request in the "Concept Modified" forum of what you want done to your truck, it'll get taken care of, digitally anyway. :D

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, feel free to post a request in the "Concept Modified" forum of what you want done to your truck, it'll get taken care of, digitally anyway. :D
I did post a request there a few days ago havent got any answers yet:bawl:

·
Registered
11,180 Posts

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kruid keep the chrome!
For sure taking off the trim and door handles and most like debadging it this summer! Just cant decide if I wanna take off the rocker panels or not :dunno:

·
Jacob
2,294 Posts
For sure taking off the trim and door handles and most like debadging it this summer! Just cant decide if I wanna take off the rocker panels or not :dunno:
i think the whole thing looks good as is. Get you some power mods!

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think the whole thing looks good as is. Get you some power mods!
I will get to the power mods when i get a job:D Just starting with some cheap appearance mods first

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can always plasti-dip them and if you don't like the look just peel it off.
What exactly is plasti-dip? I saw a thread on how to do them and it showed no prep sanding or primer just tape off things and spray doesnt sound like it would stay on very well

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
I guarantee that has been tested time and time again by DT members (including myself.) You simply clean, degrease, and spray. It's awesome stuff.

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Yeah, MADCARS did a hell of a job on those.

Here are mine I Plasti-dipped this week:

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guarantee that has been tested time and time again by DT members (including myself.) You simply clean, degrease, and spray. It's awesome stuff.
You can always plasti-dip them and if you don't like the look just peel it off.
How can you just peel it off when it stays on good?

·
Go Big Red
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
912 Posts
i did my rims with duplicolor rim paint and im very happy with how it has held up...been through mud and snow and they still look great.... on another note just do a search of Flower Pedals in the forum and there are all kinds of paintes ones, many threads

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.