DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone just painted over all the chrome on the slt. If you have can you post some pics. Ive been wanting to see what it looks like. Would really like to see a white truck but Ill take what i can get.

·
Ram Tough
154 Posts
I don't think it would be an issue. Make sure it is scuffed and primed.

·
Registered
333 Posts
ivegotcows671 said:
Has anyone just painted over all the chrome on the slt. If you have can you post some pics. Ive been wanting to see what it looks like. Would really like to see a white truck but Ill take what i can get.
Do a search cause I know this topic just recently came up and someone with a white truck posted pics. Wish I could be more specific but at least you know there IS someone with what you're looking for.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
This topic comes up way too much, Its easy to do a search....

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
If everyone searched all the time Dt would come to a screaching halt. Let me look and see what I can find for you bro
Then why did you do a search for him ? This thread just came to a screeching halt ! ;)

·
(_)& (_)& (_)&
505 Posts
i ask searchable questions sometimes because my bandwidth on deployment is super low. just one page sometimes takes forever... im talkin only BYTES per second.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
We are here to help when questions arrise. so I answed it.
So did I, I told him to do a search. Only you did it for him....

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
My grille shell and front bumper were painted

Not white

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Red truck with painted slt bumpers.

Attachments

·
Milo
1,426 Posts
Nice pics, Going to do mine also,

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
If everyone searched all the time Dt would come to a screaching halt. Let me look and see what I can find for you bro
:thatfunny :thatfunny NO!!!! I would have nothing to do at work

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
4404spd said:
This topic comes up way too much, Its easy to do a search....

I agree with you 100 percent Dan...

Newbies who join the site should know the size of this site has to have plentiful info and threads covering many many subjects. Very seldom is there a thread pop up that the info hasnt been covered already.....may be a few pages back but I assure you its there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.