DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres what I painted, Any suggestions on what else I should paint??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
looks good bro i really like the red look

·
Registered
240 Posts
What color is your truck?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys think the vents and maybe the ashtray face would look good in a light grey color? I think imma paint the seat adjuster handles for the front and back seats.

·
Registered
385 Posts
looks damn good man, where did you buy the paint? is it the spray kind? and did you DIY?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Antwon, I did it myself. I bought dupli-color products. All in spray can, and all from advance. I did adhesion promoter, Primer, 2 coats paint, 2 coats clear. I didnt win a damn thing at the show! I had left to get somthing to eat when they judged it, my hood was closed and so were my doors!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
is it hard to get that front off the dash off?

cause mine has a little crack, want to fix it but dunno how to get the damn thing off

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rizla, theres nothing to it. Take out your cupholder and ashtray. look for the screws ( two for each piece) that hold the brackets in. Take those screws out, and the dash just pops off. Oh yeah, put on the E-Brake and lower the shifter to 1, and tilt the steering wheel all the way down!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
The interior really does look good dude....about the silver i used on my vents it was rustoleam or however you spell it....metallic silver....just thought i would let ya know...

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
I am going to take my vents out and paint the little louvers behind red to match my dash. Then since my truck is red/silver I am going to paint the overhead console red and silver to match. I hope that it will look good.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah it should, im thinkin about doin my vents silver as well.

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts
Looks really good :cool:
The vent vanes are a pain in the butt but would look real sharp in silver. Then give them a coat of silver metalcast paint, they would probably look outstanding :rck:
Id suggest matching the door pulls to the pwr controls on the door as well ;)

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts
Haha, double posted,,(got off nightshift)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, I think I am gonna do the door pulls too. Also the seat adjuster handles. Just Gotta find some time to do it!!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
very nice work!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.