DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been trying to keep busy while i dont have my truck so here are a few things ive done without the rest of the parts

im making a switch center for the center dash under the ac controls
painted fire extinguiser (sp)
painted breather filter

im going to paint some more engine parts and still debating on the interior parts
im VERY impressed with this paint thing, i got pints of go mango from my dad at dupont and had nothing to put the paint in, no one could can it around me, so i bought a system that carquest had its a 16oz spray bottle like hair spray, and has a glass jar that screws into it and there ya go works awesome, warming the paint up also helps to thin it out

heres some pics oh yeah i sprayed these in my room (no garage at home)

still trying to decide to paint the zex bottle black to kinda hide it, or orange (thinking more black to hide it and do something different)
the black switches are gonna be for my bottle heater, nitrous arm, and maybe efan for the high and low
then i have a different black switch for purge, another for cutout and the orange one i painted to match the truck for my orange neons i will have for xmas

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
You sprayed em with a spray bottle? Weird, you got pics of this contraption?

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
The stuff looks painted, so it did the job. :rck:

KB

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it sucks i had to paint the stupid switches they only came in chrome, red, blue i didnt want any of those wanted it all to kind blend in and not stick out, except the orange one for the neons haha

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
What do you do, hand pump it and then spray? I have an olive oil spritzer that works like that. :D

KB

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
we sell that paint gun thing at my job but ive never seen anybody buy it so i wasnt sure how well it worked. i guess it did a pretty good job because in the pictures it looks good.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah ive never even seen or heard of it and i called and they told me about it and so i said hell for 6.95 id give it a try haha
so i did and im very happy with it
no pumps or anything
you just shake it up like a hair spray bottle spray it
shake it up some more and spray it till its gone
then get a new one for like 4.95 i believe and go at it again
plain and simple and easy to use:)

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
So its like a small compressed air canister then? interesting, kinda cool for little stuff huh.

KB

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
nice work... if you get bored spray a deer :) godeergo I would call it

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
maka said:
nice work... if you get bored spray a deer :) godeergo I would call it
haha what i wanna do is get a freaking brush guard,put spikes on it and paint it orange and if i see a deer go after it and just spike it hahah

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
lol, once done, throw em in the bed and keep going at it. Wipe his family out

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hell im going to once i step foot in the woods either saturday or next week ITS ON haha

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
This ones for my headlights.. BAM
This ones for my bumper ... BAM
This ones for my grill.. BAM
This ones for your evil grin when you ran in front of me.. BAM
... oh wait your not the one I hit.... oh well .. this ones for being a dumbass and walking in the woods during hunting season.. BAM

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont forget the power steering, fan, fender, belt, license plate, and for me not getting the rack in time before some jackass went and cut its head off before i had a ride to get it myself HAHA
oh yeah on another note i almost hit another 8 pointer saturday night haah

IMMA KILL EM ALL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.