DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I painted them a few weeks ago just thought i should share them with yall. What do yall think? :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Did you take them off to paint?

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
They look good. I like your little stool in the reflection.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They look good. I like your little stool in the reflection.
My father n law bought it for $2 at autzone a few yrs ago and never used it so he let me have.

·
Registered
292 Posts
my only question with taking them off, is.. when take them off, i assume you are just using 3m tape to re-apply, and how do you line them back up as far as the letter spacing, and being straight, and not crooked and such..

im doing this to mine this weekend..

ps - consider painting your wheels black.. that would top that last picture off if it was all black

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
Looks good and different.. NICE JOB.. I rather take mine off, but in this case I like it.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Nice mod does look good.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my only question with taking them off, is.. when take them off, i assume you are just using 3m tape to re-apply, and how do you line them back up as far as the letter spacing, and being straight, and not crooked and such..

im doing this to mine this weekend..

ps - consider painting your wheels black.. that would top that last picture off if it was all black
I used fishing string an started sawing right behind the letter I used the same tape that was already on there and that helped me putting them back i did about 3 weeks and they are still on and havent moved at all. I do want to paint the wheel just dont have the funds for it yet there is a guy charging me $200 to powder coat my wheels if i had the funds i would of done it already.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Nice work.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yeah that's beastly bro

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
looks real good

·
Registered
292 Posts
oic.. so you didnt even put new adhesive on there.. you just basically stuck them back on.. im thinking about taping along the bottom of it or something just to use as a guide maybe..

did you clean the sticky crap off the paint when you took the badges off, or just left all the gunk on there?

and did you clear coat them? what type of paint did you use?

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oic.. so you didnt even put new adhesive on there.. you just basically stuck them back on.. im thinking about taping along the bottom of it or something just to use as a guide maybe..

did you clean the sticky crap off the paint when you took the badges off, or just left all the gunk on there?

and did you clear coat them? what type of paint did you use?
Well i tried one side first 1 letter at a time i used a spray paint for plastic stuff i bought at wal-mart for $2 an yea i left the sticky stuff there I only used it because it looked heavy duty an no i didnt use clear coat and i washed my ram bought 2 times since then but its rained like crazy since i did them and they still look the same :rck:

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank everyone for the compliments :D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.